Understand the terms of your access of this website and/or use of any online services.
Terms & Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting the website of the Singapore Power Group (the “Website”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
Copyright and Trademark NoticesExcept as otherwise expressly stated herein, the copyright and all other intellectual property in the contents of this Website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of Singapore Power Limited and/or its subsidiaries and/or their respective subsidiaries (together the "SP Group"). As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the SP Group. Save and except with the SP Group's prior written consent, you may not insert a hyperlink to this Website or any part thereof on any other website or "mirror" or frame this Website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this Website on any other server, website or webpage.
All trade marks, service marks and logos used in this Website are the property of the SP Group and/or the respective third party proprietors identified in this Website. No licence or right is granted and your access to this Website and/or use of the online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade marks, service marks or logos appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the SP Group or the relevant third party proprietor thereof. Save and except with the SP Group's prior written consent, no such trade mark, service mark or logo may be used as a hyperlink or to mark any hyperlink to any SP Group member's site or any other site.
The contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, and are of a general nature which have not been verified, considered or assessed by any member of the SP Group in relation to the making of any specific investment, business, financial or commercial decision. The SP Group does not warrant and hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, implied, express, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties:
(a) as to the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness of reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this Website and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials;
(b) as to the title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights, or fitness for any particular purpose of the information and materials on this Website, or this Website in general; and
(c) that the contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements. The SP Group shall not be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this Website and/or using the online services even if the SP Group has been advised as to the possibility.
In no event shall the SP Group be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss of opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this Website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this Website, regardless of the form of action, even if the SP Group had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
Access to other websites / hyperlinks
For your convenience, this Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are owned, operated or maintained by third parties. Such linked websites are not under the control of the SP Group and the SP Group is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by the SP Group. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
In no circumstances shall the SP Group be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the SP Group harmless against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the SP Group in connection with or arising from:
(a) your access to this Website and/or the use of the online services;
(b) any other party’s access of this Website and/or use of the online services using your user id and/or login password;
(c) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; and/or
(d) any other party’s breach of these Terms and Conditions where such party was able to access this Website and/or use the online services by using your user id and/or login password.
Your privacy is important to the SP Group. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us through this Website and/or by accessing and using our online services.
1. We collect personal information from you for the purposes of providing you with and improving the SP Group’s services. We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify users using multiple user ids or aliases, if any.
2. Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information
3. To serve you well, we may from time to time work with other organisations including SP Group’s affiliates to offer other products and services to you.
4. You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze website usage, improve our content, product offerings and services, and customize our website's content, layout, and services. This may include using your information to contact you and deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the Website.
6. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. We use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. The SP Group treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside our group of companies. However, please note that we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in these Terms and Conditions and/or the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy (for example, in disclosing your personal data to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our website).
8. The SP Group may disclose your personal data to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to third parties. For example, certain aggregate information contained in your registration application or account may be disclosed when we believe that the disclosure is required to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements and/or policies (including the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy); protect the rights, property or safety of our Website, our users or others. The foregoing includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Please note that this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information of customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in these Terms and Conditions and/or the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy.
With respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, the SP Group has prepared the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy which explains what personal data the SP Group collects and the purposes for which your personal data will be collected, used and disclosed by the SP Group. The SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy, which shall be deemed incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, is available here. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions and the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy and in so far as it relates to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data, the terms set out in the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy shall prevail. If you have any questions, comments or requests for information regarding your personal data, please contact our SP Data Protection Office at:
SP Data Protection Office
2 Kallang Sector
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
The SP Group reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. Should there be any amendments, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on this Website. By continuing to use this Website after such changes have been made, you acknowledge and agree you have read, understood and accept the changes.