Your privacy is important to the SP Group. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us through this Website and/or by accessing and using our online services.
1. We collect personal information from you for the purposes of providing you with and improving the SP Group’s services. We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify users using multiple user ids or aliases, if any.
2. Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information
3. To serve you well, we may from time to time work with other organisations including SP Group’s affiliates to offer other products and services to you.
4. You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze website usage, improve our content, product offerings and services, and customize our website's content, layout, and services. This may include using your information to contact you and deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the Website.
6. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. We use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. The SP Group treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside our group of companies. However, please note that we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in these Terms and Conditions and/or the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy (for example, in disclosing your personal data to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our website).
8. The SP Group may disclose your personal data to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to third parties. For example, certain aggregate information contained in your registration application or account may be disclosed when we believe that the disclosure is required to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements and/or policies (including the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy); protect the rights, property or safety of our Website, our users or others. The foregoing includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Please note that this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information of customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in these Terms and Conditions and/or the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy.
With respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, the SP Group has prepared the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy which explains what personal data the SP Group collects and the purposes for which your personal data will be collected, used and disclosed by the SP Group. The SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy, which shall be deemed incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, is available here. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions and the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy and in so far as it relates to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data, the terms set out in the SP Group Personal Data Protection Policy shall prevail. If you have any questions, comments or requests for information regarding your personal data, please contact our SP Data Protection Office at:
SP Data Protection Office
2 Kallang Sector