1. Measuring your carbon footprint
We help you measure your organisation's carbon footprint and identify the source of emission by creating a robust inventory of emissions (i.e. Scope 1, 2 and 3) in compliance with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHG Protocol).
- Scope 1: Direct (greenhouse gas) emissions occur from sources that are owned or controlled by the company, for example, emissions from combustion in owned or controlled boilers, furnaces, vehicles, etc.
- Scope 2: Accounts for (greenhouse gas) emissions from the generation of purchased energy consumed by the company.
- Scope 3: Emissions are a consequence of the activities of the company, but from sources not owned or controlled by the company. These activities cover a wide range along a company’s entire value chain, including raw materials, logistics, business travel by the team, and how your employees commute to work.
2. Reporting framework
There are multiple reporting frameworks such as Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), CDP (formerly known as the Carbon Disclosure Project) and others which are often confusing to people starting their sustainability journey. Our team is here to assist you to understand which framework to adopt that best suit your organization needs.
3. Sourcing for the right offsets
After taking a science-based approach to reduce your organisation's emissions, often there are unavoidable emissions remaining to achieve your net zero target. Our team is here to assist you in sourcing the right high quality carbon credits aligned with your organisation's values and commitments.