The Utility Monitoring and Insights dashboard, which is part of SPD’s GET™ Insights offering, allows customers to manage, monitor, report, analyse and optimise energy usage to help customers identify energy wastage and cost savings, and achieve sustainability targets.
GET Insights helps to form an integrated view of all energy aspects within a building, premises or across your portfolio in a single place relying on a number of data sources including existing meters, your energy management systems or by installing extra sensors to understand activities in your premises.
GET Insights and the Distributed Energy module also help to reduce energy bills by optimising the use of your onsite renewable energy resources (solar, batteries) and controlling demand while constantly striving to identify energy efficiency possibilities.
For customers, the objective can be to maximise self-consumption of renewables, manage grid constraints or just minimise the total costs of energy supply. Whatever the objective, GET Insights ensures that customers can maximise the value of their distributed energy resources.
- Pick up trends and insights with real-time visualisation of utilities consumption and onsite energy generation
- Gain utilities consumption data for further analysis and reporting
- Thresholds on utilities consumption can be set and customers will be notified if it crosses defined thresholds
- Increase awareness of the impact of utilities consumption on environment and budget
- Real-time monitoring of energy assets for their health, optimisation and performance